Ethnicity: Te Whānau a Apanui
Hometown: Tāmaki Makaurau
Smoking Background: 23 years ex-smoker
Questions to choose from: (Choose two to answer)
1) What kept you smoking for so long?
Being brainless and not interested in my potential to build a long-lasting legacy.
2) What made you start your stop smoking journey?
Reading the book by Allen Carr, Easy way to stop smoking and having a newborn baby.
3) What’s one piece of advice for someone who's thinking about starting their smokefree journey? Breathe deep, be prepared.
4) Were there any immediate changes that you noticed when you stopped smoking?
My wallet grew healthy
5) What keeps you going on your smokefree journey?
I look at it like this, I finished a metaphorical "life sentence"! Never again!